Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Before and After Shots




Pictures are opposite.
So I looked at the Calendar and realized that I had one month to finish something I have wanted since we moved in. A cute Laurel in the ward often calls to see how she can help, I decided to put her to work. She helped me take all the cupboard doors off then there was no going back. I received a lot of help and am soooooo happy to have the project done for now. AFter we decide on a counter top and replace the current one, then we will add a beadboard backsplash and probably paint it the brown color of the wall. What do you think?




2 comments:

Emily said...

wow Jenny, the kitchen looks amazing. Good job. Love Emily

Rachel said...

Jenny, I love what you did. Seriously they look good. Bead board would look good too.

Post a Comment